- Same Rates Since 2011
- Duplicate 5 Hour Certificate $20
- Road Test Appointment for $10
- 45-Minute Private Driving Lesson for $60
- Use of School Car for Road Test, which Includes Pickup and Drop-Off Service for $75
- 45-Minute Lesson and Use of Car for Road Test for $135
- 2-Lesson Package with Use of Car on Day of Road Test for $190
- 90-Minute Highway Defensive Driving Lesson for $110
- 3-Lesson Package for $175
- 3-Lesson Package with Use of Car on Day of Road Test for $250
- 5-Lesson Package for $285
- 5-Lesson Package with Use of Car on Day of Road Test for $360
- 5-Lesson Package with 5-Hour Prelicensing Class and Road Test for $410 with 6-Hour Defensive/Insurance Class for $445
- 7-Lesson Package for $395
- 7-Lesson Package with Use of Car on Day of Road Test for $470
- 7-Lesson Package with 5-Hour Prelicensing Class and Road Test for $520 with 6-Hour Defensive/Insurance Class for $555
- 10-Lesson Package for $560
- 10-Lesson Package with Road Test for $635
- 10-Lesson Package with 5-Hour Prelicensing Class and Road Test for $685; with 6-Hour Defensive/Insurance Class for $720
- 15-Lesson Package for $820
- 15-Lesson Package with Road Test for $895
- 15-Lesson Package with 5-Hour Prelicensing Class and Road Test for $945; with 6-Hour Defensive/Insurance Class for $980
- 20-Lesson Package for $1085
- 20-Lesson Package with Road Test for $1160
- 20-Lesson Package with 5-Hour Prelicensing Class and Road Test for $1210; with 6-Hour Defensive/Insurance Class for $1245
- SE DICTAN CLASSES EN ESPANOL
All packages must be prepaid by the second lesson unless a payment plan has been approved. Try a lesson, see how it goes, pay $60 and if you choose to stay with us, then you can upgrade to a package using the credit paid and prorate your package. We also offer a prelicensing class (MV278). Our New City location class is offered every Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. or every Saturday at 10:00 a.m. on a walk-in basis. You will need a valid learners permit (must be a picture permit) and $50 in cash to attend. Interim paper permit OK. Our Suffern location class is offered every Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Please call if you plan on attending at either location to make sure class is on. You need to bring $50.00 cash and your permit.
Interim permit OK.If those times do not suit your schedule, we will try to offer a 5-hour prelicensing class at your convenience for any day, by appointment, and in groups of five or more. Defensive driving insurance/point reduction classes are given by schedule either on a Sunday or midweek at various times during the month. Please call us for exact times and save 10% on your insurance for 3 full years or reduce up to four points off your license. The fee for the class is $35. Group rates are available.
Also, if you have a group of ten or more people who want to take the driver defensive course, call us to set up a class for you that is convenient for your group. We will do our best to line up an instructor to accommodate your request.
All driving lessons and classes can be booked right over the phone. Please call for further information. When you call, ask about our gift certificates; they make great gifts and are available at all times.
Defensive Driving Lessons
At All County Drivers Training Center Inc., we hired a safety consultant to evaluate 100 students. Each student had five lessons at 45 minutes each. These were called “road test preparation” lessons and were given to the student who felt that his or her skills were sufficient to pass the New York State road test and only required minimal additional training.
The safety consultant found that although most of the students passed the road test, at least 95% needed to improve their safety techniques and awareness skills. Our consultant did not see the students perform the following crucial steps (five keys to safety) to becoming a conscientious, safe driver:
1. Aim High in Steering
2. Get the Big Picture
3. Keep Your Eyes Moving
4. Leave Yourself a Way Out
5. Make Sure They See You
The five keys to safety can correctly and, more importantly, safely teach students defensive driving techniques. This independent safety consultant has more than 1 million miles (accident free) as a professional instructor. He has taken several defensive driving classes and understands the preventative measures that need to be taught to stay alive on the roads today. You should understand them too! A car is a weapon when not handled properly!
We have had an overwhelming response from students who have taken these lessons, which consist of 90-minute lessons at $110 each. Our safety consultant provides the students with a complete understanding of these techniques, enabling them to be safe and confident drivers. If you or someone you know does not know the five keys to safety, please consider calling us to set up an appointment to learn from a safety professional.
Our safety consultant states: “As a professional driver, I have never seen parallel parking and k-turns save lives. Defensive driving has! You may very well pass a road test, but that does not mean you are completely ready for the roads. Remember for every dollar you spend on professional driving lessons, you will save on car repairs and accidents.”